emma b. says

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Menses

before we begin, a warning. Emma has had a lot of wine, and she is not entirely sure that she wont slur.

Because I have had a strange day, and I needed to wash it down with copious (nearly two bottles worth, and we are not done yet) amounts of this tastelicious cote du r(fuck I can't type, let alone see straight, but I Have Things To Say) hone.

But I forgot already.
(fumblng for cigararettes)

about that cote du rhone blanc, quite minerally for a mere seven buck fiddy, prolly why I opened the second... then again nothing greets a sunday morning like that hellacious white wine induced hang-over.

somewhere in there I have a point that I am getting to, but in the mean time I would like to offer up a mea culpa for making a drunk posting. For all ye baptists and other non drinkers out there, do forgive my drunken ramblings, and to the rest - harken, for I thought I had something to say, before I fogot what it was.

- let's see if I can piece this coherently- but oy it requires back story...

let Emma just say, that she had danced until the wee hours on friday, and had to meet a dear friend from highschool in the early AM on Sat. She and husband, baby, and cousin were on a mission to eat, from the market at the Ferry Building to North Beach. And this lady I love, a true caustic wit... but all that is incidental...

As I was crossng into Washington Square Park, who should I run into but FLFF and my good friend Mysharona. On a date, non-date, let's get aquainted walk-about.

and to my everlasting shame I ony wanted to turn tail and flee, and was spotted. having freaked out, hours later of course, I phoned Mysharona.... oh shit - I can't even begin to get into the how the ego stewed, and the ego wondered if he was performing the very same marvels with his tongue he did to me. And then the ego turns inward, were we not properly groomed, were we inadequate (we would like to think not) for jeebus's sake did we taste funny... Mysharona thinks we ought to call and ask, how do you ask a friend of seven years who you would like to keep as such, just why exactly FLFF that you don't want to fuck me, cuz I am not sure that I want to hear the answer...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home