emma b. says

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Anthony Bourdain

Not having had television for nigh on six years, cable is a happy rediscovery - even commercials delight, perplex and frustrate me.

Don't get me wrong, I am still a radio junkie, up here they have OPB (and my brain chimes in, yeah you know me - Every Single Time)

But mostly, mostly, I get to slurp up reruns and first runs of No Reservations.

I own his cookbooks, I've dined in his restaurants... If there is one man I would happily sup on from stem to stern, it's Anthony Bourdain. I have been a mistress to a four star chef and I know the drill, you love them and they leave you. But I have decided that if I could be anywhere, it would be in the cradle of babylon, the fertile crescent with Anthony Bourdain, food, sex and pomegranites. And booze. And cigarettes.

He's a little tall for me, but I have a mad thing for salt and pepper and olive skin...... mmmmmmmmm, that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home