emma b. says

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Hokey Pokey

You put your big toe in you pull your big toe out, you do the hokey pokey and turn yourself about and about and about and about, and now that the waters have been tested and the metaphors thoroughly jiggered, can I kindly get naked and burrow beneath the duvet with a pack of cigarettes and several liters of water and I ought to be set til armaggedon. When the roaches and the socially retarded shall inherit the earth. Fuck heaven, anyway. Saccharine makes my teeth hurt and I have no use for grapes unless fermented, and a bunch of virgins just sounds like a labor intensive headache.

Am I the only one who much prefers Orlando Bloom as an elf? Crusader my ass.

3 Comments:

  • Hello emma ! You built a really nice blog, congratulations! I would like to advise you my website about scommesse . Only scommesse !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 AM PST  

  • This is a very nice post about the this post , emma try to keep it up to date because it seems one of the few interesting blogs on the internet! I would like to tell you to visit my website that is about risultati scommesse . Only the best informations about risultati scommesse !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 AM PST  

  • This is a very nice post about the this post , emma try to keep it up to date because it seems one of the few interesting blogs on the internet! I would like to tell you to visit my website that is about scommesse online . Only the best informations about scommesse online !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home