emma b. says

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Gah

It's unbearably quiet here at the Massive Bank and I probably should not have had that glass of wine with lunch, just excacerbated my torpor. I counterpunched with two cups of coffee and now I am just antsy.

ansty.

Ants in pants.
(sigh)

and I have been gobbling up news, photos, amature videos taken of the tsunami, it's such a magnificent tragedy, I can't help but be in awe. I suggest a visit to waxy.org for some home videos.

when I think of our Feckless Leader sniffing about how unpaltry the initial sum of 15 million, upped to 35 after much hemming and hawing compared to his 40 million inauguration blow out I start to wonder about disconnect. When I hear the two Bush slags cooing about their Badgley Mischka's and their Galliano's when... oh I just can't.

fuck it, I am going to play Text Twist for the next few hours on the companies dime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home